A new app is in making that can help you end the problem of snoring. A new phone and laptop app is in the process of development by Prof Kevin McGuigan, from Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, which will record and analyze sounds while sleeping and predict that if the person is having that kind of snoring which is known as sleep apnea.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez