Top US airline industry group Airlines for America has predicted a pickup in air passengers in summer this year.
As per the industry group’s prediction, nearly 209 million people will travel using country’s carriers starting June through August. The projected figure represents a growth of 1 per cent from the corresponding period of the previous year.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez