An announcement was made by the Janssen Biotech, Inc. that the U. S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved SIMPONIr (golimumab) for curing fairly to rigorously dynamic ulcerative colitis (UC) in adult patients who had an insufficient response to or had got unsuccessful in tolerating oral aminosalicylates, oral corticosteroids, azathioprine, or 6-mercaptopurine.
If you are not aware of the fact, it is worth knowing that Stone Zoo in New England is home to many endangered species.
In order to honour these species, which include jaguars, Mexican gray wolves, hyacinth macaws and Panamanian golden frogs among others, Endangered Species Day will be celebrated on May 18.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez