The next time someone tells you about why you need to put down that piece of chicken and stick to the ages old "five a day" diet routine to keep cancer at bay, please do not listen as a latest research has revealed that a diet of fruits and veggies might not be as beneficial and wondrous when it comes to offering cancer protection as has been claimed time and again.
The latest report released by the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development has hinted that over the coming few months, the recovery of the G7 nations would be slow, which means that the major economies of the world would still be struggling with the after-effects of the recession.
There is good news for the economy in the UK. This news comes on the first day of the election campaign. A recent survey of the job market has revealed that permanent placements are increasing at a fast pace. The rate of increase has been the fastest in 12 years accompanied by a strongest expansion in temporary billings in almost three years.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone