After the NHS failed to pay for the bill, Nikki Phelps, who is a cancer stricken mother, had to sell her home and business to pay for cancer drugs.
The victim and her husband Bill have decided to sell the family home and their cattery business to raise the money as they witnessed confusion over NHS funding for cancer drugs.
The travel firm First Choice has been sued by the family of a Paignton youngster, who allegedly suffered a stomach bug after a holiday. However, there are hundreds of other families doing the same.
After spending an all-inclusive stay with her family at the Holiday Village Hotel in Sarigerme in Turkey, six-year old Molly Winsor was ill for regular three weeks.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone