Health Minister not to Oppose any Law or Recommendations Regarding Post-retirement Career Decisions of DOH officialsSubmitted by Prakash Sharma on Sat, 04/10/2010 - 09:34
After the female tennis star, 53-year-old, nine-time Wimbledon singles champion, Martina Navratilova was diagnosed with breast cancer, the news came as a shock to everybody. On one hand, where everybody was busy welcoming Tiger Woods this week, the detection of Navratilova with breast cancer has stunned everybody.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone