Comedy star Frankie Boyle has been facing severe criticism and agitation of people for making fun of AIDS patients in an on-stage performance wherein he was openly condemned by Sharon Smith, mother of a 5 year-old girl with Down's Syndrome.
In a stand-up show, Boyle spoke foul about the sufferers and their parents by making funny remarks on their hair, clothing and voices.
Along with other three firms, Credit Suisse has been ordered to pay a fine of 1.75 million pounds after it failed to give correct transactions to the Financial Services Authority in time.
Market manufacturer, Getco Europe Limited has been fined 1.4 million Pounds and agency stockbroker, Instinet Europe Limited has been fined 1.05 million Pounds.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone