UBS, the Swiss banking giant which was recently more than plague with problems, seems will soon be coming back to profits. At least that is what the bank itself is expecting. In a recent statement, UBS shared it is now expecting a first quarter profit of a minimum of 2.5 Billion Swiss Francs, or USD 2.36 Billion.
Samsung has launched Australia's first HD 3D TV in Australia.
Samsung Electronics Australia head of marketing, Mark Leathan stated, "A full HD 50-inch Plasma will be about $2500. When we launched our Full HD 50-inch plasma this time last year, it was dearer, LED and LCD will start in the low $3000".
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone