A new breed of `vertical-living kids' who hardly venture out has evolved in OZ. This is happening because of the rising population density of Australia's cities. A study that was done in Melbourne has noted that children living in tower blocks had little interaction with the outside world. The problem rose in the past 30 years.
As the regulators continue to investigate the Wall Street developments and actions that might have been at the root of the 2008 financial meltdown, the Securities and Exchange Commission is questioning the biggest American financial institutions to draw information on their use of a particular accounting device.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording