On Tuesday, Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said that health officials in America intend to move quickly and meticulously to apply recently passed healthcare reforms.
Sebelius also said that nationwide and state controllers will closely observe private health insurance businesses to make sure that they comply with fresh regulations.
It has been reported that today, the argument between Massachusetts controllers and health insurance businesses deepened, since most insurers stopped providing new coverage to small industries and persons.
While officials from the state insisted that the insurer’s position updated rates online and recommences selling such strategies by the end of the week.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone