A major new study by Scottish researchers reveals that taking the contraceptive pill can help women live longer and reduce their likeliness to fall in prey to serious diseases.
The research clearly depicted that those who took the Pill were less susceptible to die from any cause - including all types of cancer - and heart disease.
The dollar registered a gain against rivals Friday morning after stronger U. S. economic data triggered bets that the Federal Reserve will toughen monetary policy sooner than anticipated.
The greenback led to intraday high against the yen, trading close to the Y91 level, and pared overnight losses against the euro after U. S. retail sales in February unexpectedly climbed.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone