A team of Canadian researchers stated on Tuesday that a network based in China hacked in to the systems of the Indian military and stole its secrets, compromised the systems of the Dalai Lama's office and computer systems in different regions around the world as a part of what they called "an elaborate cyber espionage scheme".
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone