Although the Cancer Council of Australia has acknowledged the Federal Government's huge expend on cancer centers, it says that it's not the entire solution to help patients in regional Australia.
It is said that, this week Central Government ministers going to travel to local cities to spend $560 million for novel or improved cancer centers.
It has been reported that the Queensland Health has been asked by the unions to immediately appraise the novel payroll system that has shortchanged thousands of employees.
It is said that this is the second fortnight in a row where employees of Queensland Health have gone through troubles with their pay.
It has been reported that the Victorian Government has unconfined a substitute to the Commonwealth's designed health alterations.
It is said that the Putting Patients First strategy puts forward a rise in Commonwealth health financial support to be disseminated by the states. Then Federal and state Governments would receive performance reports from hospitals.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone