The National Police Agency panel has released a report that states that it will become imperative for drivers who have had their licenses revoked for driving under influence or DUI, to maintain a diary for 30 days in order to review their drinking habits. They will be issued a new license only after this. This was revealed by the panel on Thursday.
It has been reported that an outbreak of foot and mouth disease at a farm in South Korea, has lead to the slaughtering of more than 2,500 cows and pigs.
According to the Agricultural Ministry official Lee Sang-soo, nine cows at a farm in Ganghwa Island, west of Seoul, were confirmed to be suffering from the disease on Saturday.
Shares of oil refiners registered a fall on Wednesday as investors jittered that the companies had boosted their fuel production by a great extent, exceeding demand.
Light, sweet crude for May delivery slipped, landing at 96 cents, or 1.1%, lower at $85.88 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. However, the slip is witnessed to be a positive signal for refiners.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone