According to the activity index displayed by Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply the construction sector in Britain has reported some growth for the first time since 2008, after its consistent contraction finally came to an end, last month.
The report also suggested that there has been a remarkable surge in new orders hitting the sector.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone