A doctor has cautioned that the health system, which struggles to deal with present demand, would need a major revamp before it can appeal to a 'super-sized Australia'.
Sydney-based Dr. Deborah Pelser said that treasury estimates of 35 million citizens by 2049 had been greeted by the business community and politicians for their optimistic signs of stable economic growth.
Tougher rules to fight Internet gaming addiction, from which young workers are suffering are announced by South Korea, this Monday.
Three major game operators would have to introduce a 'shutdown' program from September, revealed the culture ministry. Parents may set time limit for the younger users.
Arsenic has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for two thousand years for treating conditions such as syphilis and psoriasis, while in the West it is mainly considered a poison.
A type of leukemia can also be cured by it, as it has a significant anti-cancer effect. The scientists in China have managed to know that arsenic targets proteins that make cancer cells grow.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone