A new study has revealed that even though Botox might provide a younger look to the face, it can also harm one’s social life and emotions.
According to experts, Botox causes the user to take more time to glare or look sad, hence even in gloomy situations like when given news of a friend’s death they would be unable to show sympathy.
It has been reported that a charity has given out warnings stating that up to 150,000 people annually could die due to lack of first aid knowledge.
It has been found that nearly 900 citizens a year suffocate to death in conditions where first aid could make a difference whereas 2,500 people choke due to a blocked airway and 29,000 die from heart attacks.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone