The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health has discovered that approximately 60,000 Ontario students studying in Grades 7 to 12 had been consuming illegitimately-manufactured cigarettes in the previous year.
It is for the first time that such a major survey was done to find out the statistics related to the students smoking contraband cigarettes.
It has been observed that back office employees and "bureaucrats" account for less than 3% of the Taranaki District Health Board's total wage bill.
Yesterday, at a meeting of the DHB in Stratford, Finance Manager, George Thomas responded to ongoing questions regarding the cost of management and administration staff.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone