Petrol prices have registered their record level in the UK, triggered by climbing energy prices and the weakness showed by the Pound, adding to the pressures on recession-hit consumers.
The price of petrol at the pump touched an all-time record level of 120.1p a liter on Thursday, surpassing the 119.7p a liter level reached in July 2008, revealed Experian Catalist.
Official reports have confirmed that the UK division of the Reader's Digest magazine has now been pulled out of Administration by Better Capital, the latest turn-around private equity company of Jon Moulton.
The deal, involving funds worth a whopping 13 Million Pounds, has come as Mr. Moulton's second investment since he floated Better Capital last year in London.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone