A recent poll discovered that the number of dads who quit work to look after their kids has risen 10 times in the last 10 years. About 600,000 fathers stay back at home according to the poll, compared to 60,000 just 10 years ago.
A lot of stay-at-home fathers were quizzed about their reason for this. They revealed that the very reason is that the mother earned more money.
A research has evinced that the children of mothers who work part time are likely to be the healthier as compared with stay-at-home mothers or mothers who worked full-time.
The study has also evinced that mothers who worked part-time also consumed fewer unhealthy meals, watched lesser television and were more physically active in contrast to other youngsters aged the same.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone