Constellation Brands, the alcoholic beverage manufacturer, announced quarterly earnings on Friday that managed to exceed expectations, mainly on the back of increased sales in its wine and vodka businesses that overshadowed the weak beer sales.
The full year earnings estimate shared by the company, however, managed to fall short of expectations.
Some latest figures released seem to hint that the search engine industry could now start to decline after many years of unprecedented success. As has been seen by the data shared by comScore's qSearch estimates, overall search volume growth managed to slow down to as much as 7.6% for the month of March this year, from February's growth figure of 10.4%.
Myrtle Beach was bought by BNC Bancorp.
BNC Bancorp is a lender which is based in North Carolina and has assets up to $1.6 billion. So far in this year, 42 bank failures have been reported and this number is the highest ever number since 1992 and it has being expected that it will exceed the last year number of bank failures.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone