Institute of Medicine panel of experts reported on Friday that according to a study it has been found that the Gulf War veterans suffer unevenly from post-traumatic stress disorder. It has also been found that those involved in Gulf also have some psychiatric ailments and some unidentifiable symptoms that are known as Gulf War Syndrome.
Philippe-Pinel Institute’s Director has reportedly stated that the hospital is overburdened and that the elevating number of evaluations is becoming a problem. The reason for the concern is that the hospital is the only one that is permitted to treat long-term offenders in Quebec that has the peak number of dangerous and long-term offenders in Canada.
A recent study cited in the journal Circulation suggested that moderate intake of alcohol can help lessen the risks of heart disease, however it should be noted that heavy drinking of alcohol does not help rather can carry many other health threats. It has been found that taking a drink or two a day can prove helpful in maintaining a healthy heart in older ones.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone