According to the New South Wales Government, the fees of childcare would rise by $4 a day under a new staffing ratio that is supposed to be introduced next year.
From January, one staff member would be employed for all the center based and mobile children services. One staff member would be present for every four children aged two or under.
This morning after there was fire and smoke in an apartment in Melbourne’s North-West complex, twenty one people were evacuated from the building.
According to the fire crew, all the residents of the building were shouting for help from the upper floor windows. These people couldn’t come out from the central stairwell because it was full of smoke.
A new alcohol awareness campaign is launched, urging Kiwis to tell their friends if they have a drinking problem; it emphasizes on the country sporting a heavy drinking culture.
In addition, it focuses on graphic examples of excessive drinking causing harm, with three realistic characters that made poor and dangerous choices.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone