Parents of teenagers need to take preventive measures to reduce the number of accidents and car crashes while teenagers are driving as they are found to be the most dangerous drivers on roads.
Accidents are the leading cause of death among teenagers but one simple rule can be very effective in reducing teen car crashes- don't give teenagers their own cars.
Screening of jaundice in all infants can help in decreasing the number of severe incidences, as per researchers.
Screening babies for excessive bilirubin in the blood can "significantly decrease the incidence of severe jaundice" as found by researchers at the UCSF Children's hospital and Kaiser Permanente's Division of Research in Oakland, California.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez