In a Wednesday announcement, the University of Cincinnati (UC) trustees named Gregory Williams, a New York college administrator, as the 27th president of the Ohio school. Williams, who succeeds Nancy Zimpher, would incidentally be the university's first black president, and would assume office with effect from November 1.
In a Wednesday meeting with the employees of The Boston Globe, Janet Robinson, CEO of New York Times Co, said that though The Times still intends selling The Globe, the decision has now become "not so imperative," with The Globe showing notable improvements in its finances, largely due to cost reductions.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez