Hot things are really hot. After dilly-dallying over the iPhone 3G or 3GS overheating issue, Apple has finally admitted that an Iphone 3G or 3GS can operate only where the temperature is between zero and 35 degrees Celsius.
Apple on its website, has urged customers to use the iPhone 3GS "in a place where the temperature is between 0°C and 35°C".
Teimlo, a Monmouthshire mobile phone content Provider Company is inviting applications for a job by text message.
The company is asking people to submit their applications for a marketing job via text message using 160 characters only.
Applicants should text the word 'job', followed by why they should be considered to 82088.
U. S. researchers said caffeine consumption may help treat or even prevent Alzheimer's disease based on two new study results.
Researchers at the University of South Florida said back-to-back studies showed brains and blood of mice exhibiting symptoms of Alzheimer's to show significantly decreased levels of the protein linked to the disease with caffeine.
In the biggest overseas plant order ever received by a Korean contractor, Samsung Engineering Co.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez