The Silicon Valley startup Skyfire has officially launched version 1.0 of its free third-party mobile browser 'Skyfire' for Windows Mobile and Symbian phones. In early 2008, the company had introduced the Skyfire 0.9 browser, which added Adobe Flash and Microsoft Silverlight capability to Windows Mobile and Symbian smartphones.
According to a study related to type 1 diabetes trends in Europe, the number of below-five-years children with type 1 diabetes would likely increase two times during the period 2005 to 2020.
Figuratively speaking, the total number of cases of type 1 diabetes among European children under 5 years would see a nearly twofold increase from 9,955 in 2005 to
Citing `economic factors' amid the downturn, the Miami-based `maverick' startup Psystar last week filed for bankruptcy. Psystar's bankruptcy filing implies that Apple's ongoing lawsuit against the controversial firm - for flouting Apple's Mac OS X licensing terms by doggedly selling Mac clones like Open Computer - would be greatly affected.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez