According to an AFP report, Japanese firm NS West is carrying out tests of a new wearable computer prototype - a device which the company has dubbed an 'Earclip-type Wearable PC.'
The prototype being tested by NS West is a hearing aid-like device, which weighs around half an ounce. The device is equipped with GPS, gyro sensor, compass, barometer, microphone, and speaker.
The number of deaths due to seasonal flu in California has jumped nearly ten times compared to last year, figures released by the California Department of Public Health have revealed.
According to fresh data, a total of 302 patients under the age of 65 have so far succumbed to flu this year. Last year, 34 deaths resulting from flu had been reported by this time.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording