A song from David Bowie's new video album `The Next Day' has caused an online buzz this week.
The recordings of Canadian Astronaut Mr. Chris Hadfield have made him a big man today. His records of the version of Space Oddity that were recorded on board the International Space Station have turned the spaceman famous among Twitter and Facebook users.
A new study has come up with facts that people with dark skin are also vulnerable to harmful effects of ultraviolet rays emitted by the sun and indoor tanning beds. Researchers said people with fair skin are known to have a higher risk of skin cancer and other problems associated with exposure to the sun.
According to a new survey, almost 20% of Aussies admitted they find it difficult to access palliative care services for their dying loved ones. The survey was organized by the Palliative Care Australia. It found 17% of those caring for a loved one in their final days considered it tough to access palliative care.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez