Siemens AG has announced that the largest engineering company in Europe will cut 15,000 jobs under cost-cutting program. Siemens will cut 5000 jobs in Germany and over 10,000 all over the world. Siemens has been facing lower profits and the company has issued two profit warnings in last fiscal.
Software major Microsoft has announced $40 billion stock buyback and increased the dividend by 22 percent. Stock market analysts have termed the move as correct action for the software major. The company is also planning to put more effort in the mobile devices segment in coming years.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK