On Monday the comptroller's office said, five pension funds of New York City reported a 17.4 percent return on investment in the fiscal year that ended on ended June 30. Now the total value is a record $160.5 billion.
A brand-new LED light bulb - called `Link' - has recently been unveiled by GE. The bulb, which GE has produced in collaboration with New York-based startup Quirky, enables the users to connect to the Web minutes after it has been inserted into an available socket.
Kennett High School graduate Matt Dunn recently joined the emergency department staff at Memorial Hospital in Conway, where he grew up.
Carl Icahn, the billionaire investor who has sizable stake in many companies, mentioned that he is not aware of any investigation that involves him and Phil Mickelson the golfer, in relation to trades concerning Clorox Co. and Dean Foods Co. He called a report that was published by the Wall Street Journal, “completely irresponsible.”
In a Monday announcement, popular online home-rental marketplace Airbnb revealed that it is permanently wiping out over 2,000 New York listings which could be illegal. The hosts of the listings being removed by Airbnb can finish up their current bookings, but cannot accept any new reservations.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone