China has reported strong numbers for November giving strong indication of stable recovery. The second largest economy witnessed 12.7 per cent rise in exports, which were above the expectations of market analysts. Reuters poll had forecast 7.1 percent rise in exports during November.
Housing starts were higher by 0.9 percent in August in US, as per seasonally-adjusted data. The housing data was lower than expected by market experts as multi-family home starts were lower. The single-family housing market is still recovering, which is a good sign for economy.
The industrial production increased by 0.4% during August, slightly lower than analyst expectations. However, comparing the data for last six months, the manufacturing rose by the highest margin. As per analyst estimates, the factory output was expected to rise by 0.5 percent.
- Dell set to introduce its Dell Chromebook 11
- LG announces $349-priced G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition tablet
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally