Post the oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010, the United States had placed a ban on the British energy giant BP from applying for new contracts. The current decision to allow BP to apply for the new contracts follows a lawsuit filed by the energy major against the US government for its unjust penalty for the 2010 oil spill.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns