China has reported strong numbers for November giving strong indication of stable recovery. The second largest economy witnessed 12.7 per cent rise in exports, which were above the expectations of market analysts. Reuters poll had forecast 7.1 percent rise in exports during November.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini