Market has been abuzz with founder of world's No. 3 PC maker making a buyout offer for its company, which recently showed a dismal performance in profit with a 31% drop in fourth quarter. It has been stated that Michael Dell has apparently offered $13.65 a share, after the earnings report, but some major investors have refused the deal, worth $24.4 billion.
In a recent report, it has been claimed that Web service company AOL Inc. has come out with its report on fourth quarter of 2012. It has been revealed in the same that the revenue has managed to touch $600m (£380m), showing an increase of 4% from the last years. it has even crossed the mark of $574m as estimated by analysts.
As per a recent report, profits for GE or General Electric for the fourth quarter have this time crossed its expectations. While a quarter earlier, the company received orders making profit of $203 billion, the same this quarter came with a heavy log jam and the profit touched $210 billion.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez