The shareholders who hoped that Amazon would earn larger profits were disappointed again as the company posted a loss for the second-quarter loss which was greater than the expectations of Wall Street. Not only that the company also projected continuing losses which are huge in the current quarter too.
US beverage giant, Coca-Cola Co has said that it has recorded a better than expected quarterly revenue mainly due to strong sales in in the Chinese market.
The company said that the strong sale in the Chinese market helped ofset a fall in the european market. The sale of the company remained unchanged in the American market.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone