KB Home, the homebuilder based in the Los Angeles area, during a conference call pertaining to the discussion of the results for the first quarter, has revealed that development of new homes in California in on the rise and that the sales scene will be dominated by those in the coastal regions.
Bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung Electronics Co. recently posted its 2014 fourth-quarter earnings which revealed that the company's growth during the quarter has slowed sharply. The slowed growth during the reporting quarter was largely a result of a one-off bonus and the slowing sales of Samsung's high-end handsets.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns