A brand-new LED light bulb - called `Link' - has recently been unveiled by GE. The bulb, which GE has produced in collaboration with New York-based startup Quirky, enables the users to connect to the Web minutes after it has been inserted into an available socket.
At its 'Kapture the Moment' event held at the Red Dot Design Museum in Singapore on Tuesday, South Korean device manufacturer Samsung launched its second camera specialized-smartphone --- the 'Galaxy K zoom,' which is the much-anticipated camera-variant of the company's new Galaxy S5 handset.
Amid intensifying competition in the wearable devices arena, Withings has recently enhanced its Pulse line-up of wearables by launching a new version of its Pulse activity tracker --- the Pulse O2. In an apparent effort to make its latest-generation Pulse fitness tracker stand out amid competing wearable devices, Withings has added a blood oxygen monitor to the new Pulse O2 device.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone