In a recent announcement on its Glass Google+ page, Google has unveiled a new set of stylish prescription frames and shades for its Internet-connected Glass wearable computing device. The new Glass incarnation - dubbed the Titanium Collection - will essentially help Google give an image makeover to its Glass device which is scheduled to hit the US markets in the later part of 2014.
At a recent press conference, Google's Motorola Mobility subsidiary launched its Saudi Arabia product portfolio for the year 2014. Releasing details about its forthcoming devices aimed at the Saudi Arabia market this year, Motorola unveiled its affordable Moto G handset, describing it as a marvelous smartphone for customers looking for a low-cost, no-compromise device.
A startup called Qardio has recently launched an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its `QardioArm' smart blood pressure and heart rate monitor. The wireless blood pressure monitoring device was officially announced by Qardio at the 2014 International CES in Las Vegas.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording