According to a CNET report, bigwig US wireless carrier Verizon has quietly updated its 'Edge' early upgrade program, allowing the customers to go in for a new handset after 30 days. The original program enabled customers to trade-ins for devices which were half paid off and nearly six months old.
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public