With tech giant Apple's reported acquisition of headphone brand Beats Electronics - in a $3.2 billion deal - apparently having been delayed due to reasons unknown, a Billboard report has projected that the delay is, in part, a result of the fact that the news of the acquisition was leaked; thereby triggering media frenzy.
According to a BGR report, Google is apparently working on a mid-range Nexus handset which will be priced at below $100. The affordable sub-$100 version of the Nexus phone will be the cheapest handset under the Nexus branding, which underscores a popular lineup of devices due to two key points --- super affordability and powerful tech specifications.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone