As a part of Affordable Care Act, health insurance companies will charge 50% extra from the people who use tobacco. Anti-cancer activists and tobacco companies are against the hike in premiums for smokers.
"We're anti-smoking, not anti-smoker", said David Woodmansee, the cancer society's associate director for state and local campaigns.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez