Authorities have ordered evacuation of an entire city in the state of Alberta in Canada due to growing concerns over spread of wildfires in the area.
On Friday, Mitel Networks Corp of Canada said it will acquire Polycom Inc, the voice and telephone gear maker in the United States. The agreement will be for approximately $1.96 billion cash and stock deal. It has been championed by Elliott Management, the activist investor, to make a consolidation in the telecom-equipment industry.
Reports citing unnamed sources said Montreal, Canada based multinational aerospace and transportation company, Bombardier Inc. is close to reaching an agreement to sell about seventy five C Series jetliners to Delta Air Lines Inc. If it works out, the deal will be the biggest till date for the company's struggling aircraft program.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits