In a recent report, it has been revealed that Shaun and Kylie Richards are close to losing their private health insurance rebates soon. This is after the federal parliament has brokered a new deal. The couple, which earns a flooring business in Adelaide, is now o he verge of losing about 30% of their health insurance rebates, which they receive from the federal government right now.
Making an immensely shocking disclosure, it has recently been revealed that around 70% of smokers admit they'd love to quit. It's barely three days into the New Year 2012, and a large number of people have already started struggling to stand by their commitments and resolution they made for 2012 with the intent of kicking the butt.
On Tuesday, Express Scripts notified that it is about to resolve its contract dispute with the biggest health insurers in the United States, WellPoint Inc. In addition, it claimed that the WellPoint has significantly increased the chances of lodging a lawsuit and expressed confidence that the companies have enough potential to settle their dispute.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone