Utility vehicle maker Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) has announced its decision to stop production of tractors at two of its tractor plants for a few days to cut down on inventory.
The biggest tractor manufacturer of India announced that it would observe `no-production days' at its Rudrapur and Jaipur plants to align production with low demand.
Jaipur plant will observe five no-production days, while Rudrapur plant will stop production for two days, during the period from March 24 to March 31.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez