After the news of possible US attack on Syria, the oil prices firmed up and stock markets across the world witnessed decline. However, Syria itself is not a major issue for the oil prices to rise. Syria has been producing only 50,000 barrels per day of oil and those are refined in domestic market for their own use.
On Wednesday Medtronic Inc. announced that the issues highlighted in the two warning letters from the Food and Drug Administration regarding their facilities in Mounds View and Juncos, Puerto Rico have been resolved. The resolution of these issues means that critical medical devices produced in these plants can now be made ready for introduction into the United States market.
Dishonest businessmen and scam artists are becoming more and more secretive and complex in their ways of committing fraud against taxpayer-funded Medicare and Medicaid. In one example, a man would enter apartments in Delaware and ask to speak with elderly residents in order to “educate” them on the different types of medical equipment available to them.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns