After the news of possible US attack on Syria, the oil prices firmed up and stock markets across the world witnessed decline. However, Syria itself is not a major issue for the oil prices to rise. Syria has been producing only 50,000 barrels per day of oil and those are refined in domestic market for their own use.
A New York City based venture that produces small wind turbines has recently developed an intriguing form of streetlights. Apparently, the new innovative invention uses both solar and wind energy, and is a hybrid between wind and solar energy technology.
The new device will be manufactured for highways and parking spaces.
Continental Airlines seem to be completely fine doing it individually. It is not too keen on following the path of what US Airways and United Airlines did.
Both U. S. Airways and United Airlines have danced around the unification flagstaff for so long, that any talk of uniting with another party generates as much laughter as it does keenness.
Oil Prices See Hike with $84 per Barrel as More Airports Open in Europe, Easing Fears of Reduced Demand for OilSubmitted by Allan Swanoski on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 21:11
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits