A New York City based venture that produces small wind turbines has recently developed an intriguing form of streetlights. Apparently, the new innovative invention uses both solar and wind energy, and is a hybrid between wind and solar energy technology.
The new device will be manufactured for highways and parking spaces.
Continental Airlines seem to be completely fine doing it individually. It is not too keen on following the path of what US Airways and United Airlines did.
Both U. S. Airways and United Airlines have danced around the unification flagstaff for so long, that any talk of uniting with another party generates as much laughter as it does keenness.
Oil Prices See Hike with $84 per Barrel as More Airports Open in Europe, Easing Fears of Reduced Demand for OilSubmitted by Allan Swanoski on Wed, 04/21/2010 - 21:11
There are good chances that President Barack Obama might soon seriously suggest that oil and natural gas drilling should be allowed off the US coastlines, which were previously restricted areas, in the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. The proposal is expected to shine through when the President delivers a speech on energy security.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez