A study released today at the American Heart Association's 62nd Annual Fall Conference of the Council for High Blood Pressure Research in Atlanta revealed that people who suffer from uncontrolled high blood pressure, experiencing no benefit from the blood pressure-lowering drugs that they take, can adopt a low-salt diet in a view to control their blood pressure.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording