A study released today at the American Heart Association's 62nd Annual Fall Conference of the Council for High Blood Pressure Research in Atlanta revealed that people who suffer from uncontrolled high blood pressure, experiencing no benefit from the blood pressure-lowering drugs that they take, can adopt a low-salt diet in a view to control their blood pressure.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units