Toyota will be back once again with the 2014 version of the Toyota Highlander after their initial success with Highlander 2013.
Toyota said that this car will be debut in less than two weeks of its previous one at the New York International Auto Show.
The event will be held on March 27 at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan.
Amid the signals of instability in Navistar, a major turn-over has been witnessed after the company delegated the highest position in the company to chief operating officer Troy Clarke.
Troy Clarke will be president and CEO of Navistar. He would be replacing Lewis B. Campbell. Clarke joined the company in 2010. The changes will initiate on April 15.
Legacy and Outback cars are being recalled by American Subaru from the 2010 to 2013 model years, a recent report has uncovered.
It has been told that some cars, including the 2012 and 2013 Impreza vehicles and some 2013 Crosstrek models, have been doubted over their functioning. They could unexpectedly see start of their engines and the problem needs to be fixed urgently.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez