On Tuesday, Barclays has announced in its statements about its recent decision of cutting approx 3,700 jobs followed by another decision of closing several other business units of the company too.
The decisions have followed the reports of a British bank, which mentions about a loss to the company in the fourth quarter of last year.
According to CEO John Stumpf, 2012 has been an outstanding year for Wells Fargo. Wells is the first bank to have offered information about its earnings for the fourth quarter. Its stocks have been one of the best performers in the market for this year. Mortgage increased to $125 billion which is four percent increase during the same period.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez