Top US airline industry group Airlines for America has predicted a pickup in air passengers in summer this year.
As per the industry group’s prediction, nearly 209 million people will travel using country’s carriers starting June through August. The projected figure represents a growth of 1 per cent from the corresponding period of the previous year.
The price of oil was reported to increase o Tuesday after the U. S. retail sales sought an unexpected rise in April. The price of oil for June delivery was up six cents to $95.23 per barrel at late afternoon Bangkok time in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange. On Monday, the contract fell 87 cents to $95.17 per barrel on the Nymex.
Probes of financial irregularities have led online prediction betting site, Intrade, to shut its operations. The site has revealed that it is not possible to make payment to any of the members until investigation gets over.
Moreover, it said that it has shut and settled all open contracts at fair market value until Sunday.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez