Japanese TV maker Sharp Corp has been reported to be struggling since long to cope with its declining conditions. After declaring its predicted net loss of the year accounting to $5.6 billion, the company claimed that it would no longer be able to sustain alone and is seeking association with other companies.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez