Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd., which is accredited as the biggest e-commerce company in China has made certain arrangements for an initial public offering. Sources known to the matter were of the view that the company has hired Credit Suisse Group AG as well as Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) to do the task.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez