In a Wednesday announcement, Google and VMWare have revealed that they have signed a partnership which will allow legacy Windows software to run on Chrome OS. As a result of the partnership, Google's low-cost Chrome OS laptops and desktop boxes will run Windows-only enterprise software, like accounting applications.
Taiwanese device maker HTC has revealed in a recent statement that it has signed a 'patent and technology collaboration' deal with Finland-based handset maker Nokia. The deal signed by HTC and Nokia marks the settlement of all the long-running patent-infringement lawsuits which the two companies are fighting against each other.
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public