It has been recently revealed that there has been a major blow received by the merger deal of AT&T and T-Mobile companies. This has come in the form of the FCC report which is of the view that it wouldn’t be a feasible decision to bring these two firms together as it would hamper the competition and also bring down the innovation levels of the firms in the ordeal.
Earlier this month, we heard some leaks about iPhone’s next generations. Following the rumors, the whispers are still not over about a larger touch screen for the iPhone 5.
To confirm the rumors, we have also got information that Hitachi and Sony have started shipping 4-inch LCD panels for a new Apple iOS device.
We got to know about ASUS Transformer Prime last month and since then, people are curious to know more about same.
If you truly want to learn about this so-called beast or world's first quad-core Tegra 3 device then we give you the first introduction: check NVIDIA's demo of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich that is running on the device.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez