It has been revealed in a recent report that there is further trouble brewing for the T-Mobile company. It has been revealed by a report that the firm is set to roll out about 40% of its assets to AT&T. The bid that was put across for T-Mobile was for $39 billion, but there are doubts it might not be as planned anymore.
"Zurich" is the name that has been assigned to AMD's next-generation Opteron 3000 server processor which has made it possible to extend AMD's reach into the 1U server space. The next name that the company has announced about in its statement of Monday is of "Interlagos," which it has assigned to the delayed server chips, earlier known as Opteron 6200.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez