General Motors Co's South Korean unit plans, to recall some 60,000 of the Chevy Cruze small car and the Captiva sports utility vehicle in South Korea. GM Daewoo Auto & Technology will recollect 45,957 of the Captiva, which is sold as the Winstorm in South Korea, due to defects with the steering system.
Apple seems to be on a lawsuit slapping spree. First Nokia and then HTC, seems like everyone infringed one patent of the iPhone or another. First couple of times we did take Apple seriously, being the giant that it is, and also because we all love the iPhone, but now it seems to be turning really absurd and weird.
Regarding the issue of deal between Yahoo and Microsoft to pose a challenge for the market heading Google, the unconditional approval by U. S. Department of Justice is being awaited. This information comes as a source reveals to the New York Post about the deal. The approval to the search agreement is expected to bless Microsoft and Yahoo within 20-30 days.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez