The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC informed on Tuesday that joint-venture commodities unit RBS Sempra Commodities has decided to sell off its metals, oil and European energy businesses to J. P. Morgan Chase Co., an investment bank for $1.7 billion. RBS, almost 84% owned by British Government, said that it will get 47% of the sale price with a very less gain on the deal.
Books printed by Macmillan (a unit of Germany's Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH) went back on sale on Amazon's Web site putting an end to the week long dispute between Amazon. com and Macmillan regarding e-book pricing. Amazon. com wasn’t offering print or digital versions of Macmillan books for sale.
The deal to purchase Ford Motor's Volvo division is just about to reach its closure, and once Li Shufu, head of China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, has closed the $2 Billion deal, the popular and safety conscious brand from Sweden might replace the Audi A6 as the Chinese state officials' preferred car.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez