On Tuesday, Domino's Pizza Inc announced that it is looking to elect the head of the company's US division as the new CEO of the giant pizza delivery chain at an upcoming meeting, which is scheduled for next month. The new head will be replacing the present chief David Brandon who is stepping down on March 7.
Reports have speculated that the giant manufacturer of some of the most popular electronic gadgets, Apple Inc. is looking to purchase the mobile ad firm Quattro Wireless in a deal which will cost the former $275 Million. With the acquisition, Apple would further intensify its heated competition with the search engine giant Google.
As confirmed by Dominion Resources Inc, the power company, it will definitely be going ahead and continuing with the sale of its natural gas unit in Pennsylvania. The buyer is a subsidiary of private equity firm SteelRiver Infrastructure Fund North America. The natural gas unit has been valued at $780 Million.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez