US Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew on Friday urged the Congress to take swift action and raise the limit of borrowing to ensure confidence in the government’s capability to fund itself and make payments to its creditors.
The price of oil was reported to increase o Tuesday after the U. S. retail sales sought an unexpected rise in April. The price of oil for June delivery was up six cents to $95.23 per barrel at late afternoon Bangkok time in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange. On Monday, the contract fell 87 cents to $95.17 per barrel on the Nymex.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez