The deadly Hurricane Sandy destroyed miles of New Jersey shorefront completely. Getting back to normal conditions has just begun in the state. However, seems New York has been able to recover from the damage soon, as the state is catching up fast with it daily routines and at least getting back its very important subways.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez