The Samsung group announced surprise comeback of Mr. Lee on Wednesday, after he was pardoned by President Lee Myung-bak. Lee Kun-hee was convicted of corruption last August. Mr. Lee, 68, whose father founded Samsung in the year 1938, headed the company for more than two decades until he stepped down in April 2008 over a scandal.
On Friday, the U. S government made a declaration of its strategy to test all Energy Star appliances, to make sure they are up to competence standards.
It was said in an announcement that "The steps are part of an overall effort by the Obama Administration to improve the energy efficiency of homes and appliances to save families money".
Going by a Thursday report in The Wall Street Journal (WSJ), with the iPad's scheduled April 3 launch round the corner, Apple is virtually rushing to finalize its content-related negotiations with television, newspaper, magazine, and textbook publishers; so as to ensure that iPad - for which the pre-orders have reportedly been 'brisk' - boasts sufficient content when it hits the market!
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez