The price of oil was reported to increase o Tuesday after the U. S. retail sales sought an unexpected rise in April. The price of oil for June delivery was up six cents to $95.23 per barrel at late afternoon Bangkok time in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange. On Monday, the contract fell 87 cents to $95.17 per barrel on the Nymex.
Royal Dutch Shell, the energy giant, has recently reported that it had to face volatile energy markets this year and the same has though made it realize a 2% increase in its Q3 net profit. The same has made it fall by some 6% in terms of adjusted net profit as compared to the figures noted at this point of time last year.
Statements from Interior Ministry have confirmed on Friday about the detainment of a TNK-BP holding official for bribe seeking, by Russian Police. The officials added that the inspectors have arrested the OAO TNK-BP Holding (TNBP)'s head of a government relations department for seeking $6 million in bribes for selling government posts.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez