After a weekend advancement over nuclear program of Iran, the prices of oil has been decreased on Monday.
The January delivery for standard U. S. crude was recently down by 1.6% at $93.32 in electronic dealing on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Brent crude oil prices were declined by 2% to about $108.82 a barrel.
On Sunday, Lundberg Survey of fuel prices released the latest survey of the US gasoline situation in the two-week period to October 18. The survey showed that, in the mentioned period, the average price for regular gasoline at US pumps witnessed its lowest level in nearly nine months; thanks largely to a reduction in fuel costs due to crude-oil price cuts.
- Dell set to introduce its Dell Chromebook 11
- LG announces $349-priced G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition tablet
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally