President Obama has said it is time for both this city's and the country's comeback from the housing chaos. He highlighted the importance of reducing the federal role and risk in the mortgage market on Tuesday. He said to take measures to not let the country go through the same kind of crisis ever again in the future.
Timid recovery in the estate sector has brought steadiness in the house trade. The house-builders Taylor Wimpey, Redrow and Bovis Homes are of the view that the market is stable but challenging. Recently, the government issued schemes for boosting the construction sector so that the troubled economy of Britain could be supported.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK