President Obama has said it is time for both this city's and the country's comeback from the housing chaos. He highlighted the importance of reducing the federal role and risk in the mortgage market on Tuesday. He said to take measures to not let the country go through the same kind of crisis ever again in the future.
Timid recovery in the estate sector has brought steadiness in the house trade. The house-builders Taylor Wimpey, Redrow and Bovis Homes are of the view that the market is stable but challenging. Recently, the government issued schemes for boosting the construction sector so that the troubled economy of Britain could be supported.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording