Food retailer Whole Foods Market has become the first national grocery chain to announce that its suppliers will have to label all the products which contains genetically engineered ingredients. The retailer is the first one which has given deadline to its suppliers and has said that the requirement should get fulfilled by 2018.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez