According to Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster, the Apple decision to slash prices across its MacBook lineup will soon be corroborated, given the fact that Apple appears to have hit the winning trail again with its June shipments of the Mac, following months of plunging Mac sales vis-a-vis the 2008 figures.
Hot things are really hot. After dilly-dallying over the iPhone 3G or 3GS overheating issue, Apple has finally admitted that an Iphone 3G or 3GS can operate only where the temperature is between zero and 35 degrees Celsius.
Apple on its website, has urged customers to use the iPhone 3GS "in a place where the temperature is between 0°C and 35°C".
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK