A Monday research report forwarded by the mobile applications analytics company Flurry said that even though Apple does not have its own dedicated e-reader, the iPhone more than compensates for it - as the iPhone's e-reading and e-book applications are reportedly witnessing unprecedented popularity!
Announcing an exciting development in the Computer Hardware, Taiwanese manufacturer Asustek has introduced the world's first ever mother board for computers which will incorporate two USB 3.0 ports. All set to be introduced in a whole range of products, the USB 3.0, formally SuperSpeed, infused gadgets will be available in markets starting this year throughout 2010.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone