Announcing an exciting development in the Computer Hardware, Taiwanese manufacturer Asustek has introduced the world's first ever mother board for computers which will incorporate two USB 3.0 ports. All set to be introduced in a whole range of products, the USB 3.0, formally SuperSpeed, infused gadgets will be available in markets starting this year throughout 2010.
Motorola appears to be perfectly poised for a turnaround - not only has the handset maker surprised the Wall Street with a third-quarter profit on Thursday, it is also soon launching two new Android phones, Cliq from T-Mobile and Droid from Verizon, and expects a better-than-anticipated profit in the current quarter!
In light of the current economic downturn, Japan's leading PC maker NEC Corp., has cut back its complete year profit outlook by as much as 40%.
The company says that, in addition to a weak economy, huge losses on the firm's microchip unit and slow network system sales have contributed to the decision of the cut down.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone