Dell, one of the world's top ranked laptop manufacturers, has introduced to the UK market a pair of new laptops which are reportedly upgraded versions of its Z Series of Inspiron laptops. The new machines, being marketed as the 13z and 15z, have come right after the 11z, and are much thinner coming in at 26.4mm and 29.2mm respectively.
Baidu Inc., the firm behind Baidu. com, China's leading search engine, reported on Tuesday that while its profits have surged a whopping 42%, share rates have gone down. Revealing its third quarter report, the company said the fall in share rates is not a warning sign. They have temporarily been hurt because Baidu is switching over to a new advertising system.
In an attempt to expand its Voice telephony service, Google is introducing an array of features allowing calls to be made directly to the cell phones of the users; thereby deciding to do away with the thus-far requirement that all calls should come only via the Google number that is available with this free online service.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone