Motorola appears to be perfectly poised for a turnaround - not only has the handset maker surprised the Wall Street with a third-quarter profit on Thursday, it is also soon launching two new Android phones, Cliq from T-Mobile and Droid from Verizon, and expects a better-than-anticipated profit in the current quarter!
In light of the current economic downturn, Japan's leading PC maker NEC Corp., has cut back its complete year profit outlook by as much as 40%.
The company says that, in addition to a weak economy, huge losses on the firm's microchip unit and slow network system sales have contributed to the decision of the cut down.
Unveiling a new music search feature on Wednesday, the multifarious Google Inc. has now marked its foray into the music industry as well! For the latest feature adorning the illustrious Google list, the company has tied up with MySpace, Lala, Pandora, imeem, and Rhapsody, for streaming their music clips in the Google search results.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone