Unveiling a new music search feature on Wednesday, the multifarious Google Inc. has now marked its foray into the music industry as well! For the latest feature adorning the illustrious Google list, the company has tied up with MySpace, Lala, Pandora, imeem, and Rhapsody, for streaming their music clips in the Google search results.
Beating all estimates in its third-quarter figures reported, DreamWorks Animation has posted profits which have been much better than expected by analysts and investors. The high sales of the "Monster vs. Aliens" DVD, the company's latest release, is being credited as the reason behind this surge in profits.
Internet search giant Google has launched its 'Promoted Video' advertising service - built on its AdWords platform - for the YouTube users in Australia, Japan and some European countries. The users will have to pay a certain charge to avail the opportunity of promoting their videos on the YouTube site.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone