Verizon CFO, Fran Shammo, revealed about their plans to stop selling phones with CDMA chips and sticking to only pure LTE smart phones by the beginning of next year. He disclosed the plans today at Deutsche Bank's Media, Internet, and Telecom conference. Moreover, he said that the transition will bring down costs and subsidies for customers.
Telecommunications firm EE has increased 4G (fourth-generation) mobile broadband data allowances for old and new customers by nearly 60 per cent.
EE was the first telecommunications firm in the UK to launch the high-speed network on 30th of October, but its initial prices were deemed very high by customers.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez