Montreal-region buses are experiencing improvements in their pattern and features, with a blue-and-green color scheme to denote ecological affability, and new visual and sound gear to assist travelers reach their destinations.
Yesterday, the Société de transport de Laval (STL) offered the revised designs.
The strands of volcanic ash that closed the European airspace for at least six days last months, on the other hand, helped the National Express Group PLC (NEX. LN) to hike up with its services. The company's buses and trains had to repatriate 12,000 travelers across Europe and 6,000 between London and Scotland, through its buses and trains services.
A worldwide contest amongst some of the world's natural wonders could help produce tourism dollars for Canada's Bay of Fundy.
Canada's Bay of Fundy is turning against the likes of the Amazon rainforest, the Galapagos Islands, Mount Kilimanjaro and the Grand Canyon in the New 7 Wonders of Nature contest.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone