The strands of volcanic ash that closed the European airspace for at least six days last months, on the other hand, helped the National Express Group PLC (NEX. LN) to hike up with its services. The company's buses and trains had to repatriate 12,000 travelers across Europe and 6,000 between London and Scotland, through its buses and trains services.
A worldwide contest amongst some of the world's natural wonders could help produce tourism dollars for Canada's Bay of Fundy.
Canada's Bay of Fundy is turning against the likes of the Amazon rainforest, the Galapagos Islands, Mount Kilimanjaro and the Grand Canyon in the New 7 Wonders of Nature contest.
The NSW Government is likely to assign the task of managing the public transport ticketing service called Tcard to Pearl Consortium. Pearl Consortium enjoys the membership of Commonwealth Bank and Cubic Transportation Systems and delivered a similar ticketing service in Queensland. The province's transport ministry has shared that the final negotiations are being pursed between the two.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone