A worldwide contest amongst some of the world's natural wonders could help produce tourism dollars for Canada's Bay of Fundy.
Canada's Bay of Fundy is turning against the likes of the Amazon rainforest, the Galapagos Islands, Mount Kilimanjaro and the Grand Canyon in the New 7 Wonders of Nature contest.
The NSW Government is likely to assign the task of managing the public transport ticketing service called Tcard to Pearl Consortium. Pearl Consortium enjoys the membership of Commonwealth Bank and Cubic Transportation Systems and delivered a similar ticketing service in Queensland. The province's transport ministry has shared that the final negotiations are being pursed between the two.
Melbourne's train operator Metro has been forced to shut down numerous services for the second day in a row as rail operator Metro posed underperformance.
Mr. Brumby posted that he was unhappy learning that the company had failed to fulfill contractual timetable obligations since taking over from the deeply unloved Connex.
It has been reported that the cabbie association in Edmonton wants the business of cab dispatching to be taken over by the city Government. This protest has broken out right after a cab company in that local area had increased the surcharges for collision by a lot of money which was actually thousands of dollars.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone