Ferry travelers will soon have access to the Web, whilst gliding through the waters of Active Pass.
BC Ferries says that it will introduce wireless Internet service on few of its ships next month, in order to offer free internet access for those who have to put up with Internet withdrawal during the one-and-a-half hour journey from Victoria to the mainland.
Reports confirm that Transport for London, the London mayor's transport organization, is set to increase the charge to $10 from $8, in the original central London congestion charging zone.
The move corresponds with the abolishing of charging in the west London extension. The fees in the west London extension were introduced in February 2007.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone