In the lately-announced early-stage 350 million Euro venture fund for Index Ventures, all the current limited partners of the London-based investing biggie re-upped their earlier investments. Index Ventures is a venture capital company, with its area of focus largely being investments in information technology and life sciences companies.
Impressed by high-profile venture capitalist Vinod Khosla, the Silicon Valley venture capital icon Pierre Lamond has decided to join Khosla Ventures. Lamond, 78, associated with the early chip company National Semiconductor, intended retiring from Sequoia, but after conversing with Khosla - involved in financing bold, scientific companies - Lamond changed his mind.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez