The San-Francisco-based startup TripIt, the 'intelligent' travel organizer that helps travelers manage their plans to ensure a smooth trip, recently raised $7 million in a third funding round; led by new investor Azure Capital Partners, along with O'Reilly AlphaTech Ventures, which also participated in the company's earlier two funding rounds.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez