It seems that the decision taken by Amazon to continue with its own app store is finally giving the desired results, as it has been revealed that for every dollar spent on the iOS version of the app, as much as 89 cents were reported to be spent on the app within the Amazon, while just 23 cents went to the Google Play version of the app.
While technological developments are making one gasp in surprise, here comes another offering in the name of Amazon Kindle Fire. The 7-inch tablet is slated to offer range of videos, music and other games to the users. If experts are to be heard, there are chances that it could even compete with Apple.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez