To block the usage of stolen phones, US carriers have finally shook hands with the FCC and law enforcement. This contract will help them in developing a central database for following and blocking stolen phones. This process will further make it a difficult legislation for all those who are involved in amending the handsets’ unique identifiers.
Recently, it has been unveiled by MacRumors that the new 4G iPad has a unique facility of MicroSIM card slot, which helps the device in getting connected to AT&T's HSPA+ 21 network. It has further been informed that the MicroSIM card slot also works when the user of 4G iPad is on international roaming.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez