On Tuesday, Barclays has announced in its statements about its recent decision of cutting approx 3,700 jobs followed by another decision of closing several other business units of the company too.
The decisions have followed the reports of a British bank, which mentions about a loss to the company in the fourth quarter of last year.
The pre-tax profits of the Barclays Plc, the U. K.’s third- largest bank by assets, have been dropped to £1.7bn, which is a decline of 33%, in the first quarter ended at March. Annually the profits of the Barclays have been dropped by 9pc. The fall in profits is because of the slowdown in the Barclays Capital.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez