Launching the Supersports Coupe, Bentley has made way for another round of sensation among the customers, adding to their thrill.
The car is capable of delivering nearly double the fun as well as the torque when compared to the Ferrari fanatic. It weighs 2.24 tonnes, with the ability to covering 100 Kmh in 3.9 seconds.
The past weekend saw Bentley Motors unveiling its all-new flagship grand tourer, Mulsanne, at the renowned Pebble Beach Concours D'Elegance. The introduction of the new car was extraordinary in the sense that the new car was displayed on the main stage, which is typically reserved for the Concours D'Elegance winner!
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini