Launching the Supersports Coupe, Bentley has made way for another round of sensation among the customers, adding to their thrill.
The car is capable of delivering nearly double the fun as well as the torque when compared to the Ferrari fanatic. It weighs 2.24 tonnes, with the ability to covering 100 Kmh in 3.9 seconds.
The past weekend saw Bentley Motors unveiling its all-new flagship grand tourer, Mulsanne, at the renowned Pebble Beach Concours D'Elegance. The introduction of the new car was extraordinary in the sense that the new car was displayed on the main stage, which is typically reserved for the Concours D'Elegance winner!
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone