British Medical Association (BMA) members will vote on industrial action as relations between medical professionals and the Government hit a new low.
The BMA’s governing council last night decided that doctors and medical students should be balloted on whether to take action in the row over work conditions and pensions.
In order to prevent people dying because of organ shortage, the British Medical Association (BMA) has drafted a proposal, which, however, has stirred controversies. In a report the BMA has proposed that the organs of the patients, who have been put on ventilator, should be retrieved so that it could be donated to a need person.
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez