It has been recently revealed in a report that the BMW Zagato Coupe is more like a dream car, than a normal one. It is a made to order car, which is made to perfection in all rights. People are really excited about the launch of the same which is to officially take place in the 2012 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este.
The MINI brand seemingly is coming up in type of scooter format claims experts.
It is further added that the Scooter E will be showcased across the globe in the nearing months, with the organization bringing the concept live for an organization in around the same region such as the Lambretta and Vespa.
BMW'S new 5 Series is going to flaunt the pages of The Straits Times tomorrow as part of an innovative advertising campaign initiated to fuel sales of the car here.
Adorning eight pages, the advertisement aims to stop readers in their tracks so that the lines of the latest model from Bavaria can be fully honored.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK