It has been recently revealed in a report that the BMW Zagato Coupe is more like a dream car, than a normal one. It is a made to order car, which is made to perfection in all rights. People are really excited about the launch of the same which is to officially take place in the 2012 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este.
The MINI brand seemingly is coming up in type of scooter format claims experts.
It is further added that the Scooter E will be showcased across the globe in the nearing months, with the organization bringing the concept live for an organization in around the same region such as the Lambretta and Vespa.
BMW'S new 5 Series is going to flaunt the pages of The Straits Times tomorrow as part of an innovative advertising campaign initiated to fuel sales of the car here.
Adorning eight pages, the advertisement aims to stop readers in their tracks so that the lines of the latest model from Bavaria can be fully honored.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording